Kingsword International Church London (“the Charity”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. You may also visit our site anonymously.
- The information we collect
When you make any enquiry, or register for services on our site, the Charity will collect general information about you such as your name, contact details and email address. We may also offers other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example, when you register for conferences or events, and when you participate in Charity activities or complete other forms. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
- How we use your information
- To answer your inquiry by post, telephone, mobile phone, fax as well as email.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your requests and support needs).
- To establish and maintain your involvement with the Charity, including providing you with regular correspondence.
- To register you for events and conferences.
- To send periodic promotional emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information about new events, services or other information which we believe may be of interest to you.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or if we have contacted you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.